Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK.; and KT NEWS

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 89 10:13 PDT
Subject: MisK.; and KT NEWS

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick

 >Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone (especially you, Andrew) with my rash
 >comments about my thoughts on the name of the album. Lets be friends now.
 >Flames of all places don't belong here!
 >
 >-- depeche modem             s. alan ezust        depeche@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca

     No problem, dep. It should be amply clear to everyone who reads
Love-Hounds regularly that IED will vigorously defend Kate against
any and all criticism, whatever its nature. He sees that as being his
job. But in general he doesn't take it personally.

     IED has some words of caution to all Kate Bush fans: IED must
regretfully retract earlier statements he made indicating optimism
that Kate would be touring in support of the new album. He is not
at liberty to identify his source, but his present understanding is
that there are no plans to tour at present.
     Also, another description of the new album has reached IED's
ears: when a request was made to characterize _The_Sensual_World_
using sides one and two of _Hounds_of_Love_ as a gauge, the answer
was that it veers decidedly toward the side _one_ side. Whatever this
means is up to each reader to decide for himself.
     And a third bit of information, as depressing as the first:
the latest estimate of the album's release date is _October_--for
England as well as the U.S. In other words, the September date which
Peter FitzGerald-Morris gave, and which was definitely confirmed at the
time by the Bush family, has now been put back again. Kind of a
familiar feeling, isn't it?

-- Andrew Marvick