Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Note to Justin Bur

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 89 10:16 PDT
Subject: Note to Justin Bur

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick <ied0dxm>, robinson@ISLNDS.DEC.COM

     Sorry, Love-Hounds, for this breach of protocol. The following
is a personal message to Justin Bur, whom IED could not reach directly.
Apologies also for the first-person.

Hi, Justin.
     Thanks very much for the note, but you can relax the search.
I've already been told to steer clear of the European _HoL_ that
lists the extended _Running_Up_That_Hill_ on its track-listing.
At least two people have told me that they went and bought that
edition because of the track-listing, only to find that the
extra track was _not_ on the CD itself. Seems someone simply
copied the track-listings for the cassette edition of the album
when that CD was made, and never noticed that it wasn't actually
on the CD version. Bummer, huh?
     So I hope this gets to you in time. Save your money! And
thanks again for taking the trouble to find out about it for me.

-- Andy