Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: pkar@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Peter Karwowski)
Date: 3 Aug 89 00:35:57 EDT (Thu)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Re: A new puppy.

Greetings to all love hounds.  Hope you all had a merry KateMas.

I have just stumbled onto this newsgroup a couple of weeks ago
and think it's just what what all KT devotee's need.

Alas I was hearbroken to discover that had I found my way to this
group earlier, I might have been able to get in on the the
tape that IED didn't produce. :)

I hope I'm not insulting anyone's "morals" or otherwise causing trouble
by asking this but would some kind sould out there be willing to send
me a copy of said tape?

Of course I would be willing to bear all costs involved.

Mail from any kind samaritan would be most welcome.

| |      |          |      |       |\       Vox:    (519) 579-1707            |
| |      |_____     |      |_____  |  \     Snail:  91 Oakhurst Crescent      |
|                KARWOWSKI                          Kitchener, Ontario Canada |
|"The more I think about sex the better it gets.    STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY|