Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: John Nienart <nienart@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 1 Aug 89 15:34:58 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: nienart@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (John Nienart)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Radio log
Date: 1 Aug 89 15:34:57 GMT

>Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>I thought it would be fun to start a log of times Kate is played on
>the radio.  (North America only;  this is probably much too easy in
>Europe.)

OK. I don't listen to radio at all, BUT, my girlfriend and I do a show
on a non-profit cable FM station here in lovely Bloomington, Indiana
(WQAX). It's just three hours every Tuesday, and we try to play at
least one of our Goddess' works each show. We've been doing this show
since the beginning of May, and here's what I remember having played:

Wuthering Heights (original vocal)
Oh, England
Babooshka
Army Dreamers
Breathing (we play this a lot!)
Sat in your Lap
Night of the Swallow
Get Out of My House
Running Up That Hill
The Big Sky (Meteorological Mix)
Mother Stands for Comfort
The Ninth Wave (that's right, the entire thing)
This Woman's Work

Sad to say, I don't think anybody else at the station plays KaTe.

--John
John Nienart
IU Computer Science
Internet: nienart@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

PS. Ed--Hi. If you want, send me email and I'll mail you a followup
log after each show.