Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED? Illegal? NO WAY!

From: Pete Hartman <bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 89 23:30:19 -0500
Subject: IED? Illegal? NO WAY!

Jon Drukman wrights:

>BTW, me and my less female side will be making a smashing debut at the
>East Coast Katemas party with a version of "Running Up That Hill" that
>I've been working on that guarantees to send all purists Running For
>The Hills.  Bring your audio and/or video recorders and don't miss out
>on this once in a lifetime performance art spectacular.  It promises to
>be more than I can handle.  Joe Turner is helping out with this, although
>he just found out about it by reading this sentence.  The audience is
>requested to bring oil drums, coke bottles and anything else that would
>make a large percussive crash.

Any hopes for us MIDWESTERNERS to get a bootleg copy of this once
in a lifetime recording experience?????
				...uiucdcs\
	Pete Hartman		......noao >!bradley!bucc2!pwh
				......cepu/

		INTERNET: bradley!bucc2!pwh@a.cs.uiuc.edu
		ARPA: cepu!bradley!bucc2!pwh@seas.ucla.edu
		IF ALL ELSE FAILS: bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu