Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello, & question

From: Matthew Tobias Diamond <md26+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 89 19:38:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Hello, & question

I've never posted to this board, but I'd like to take the opportunity
to thank you guys for all the timely information about release dates
of the new Kate stuff, as well as the insights (occasionally pursued
to excess, IMHO) into some of her work.  I've been reading for over a year,
but I hadn't expressed my appreciation.

Now, a question on behalf of an acquaintance of mine.  This person
stood in line in England some years ago to get the latest album (Dreaming)
signed by KB.  Tears in eyes, this person has decided to consider selling,
but doesn't know what to expect in the way of value.  Would this be a hot
collectors item (like some U2 autographs which sell for $300 or more),
or not?  It's a British pressing, if that makes a difference.

Consider this a compliment:  despite working for a large music agency in LA
this person turned to you guys for the definitive word.

Thanks.  I hope to have time one of these days to jump head-first into
one of the famous Love-Hounds argum-- um, debates.

Matt Diamond
matt@andrew.cs.cmu.edu
(p.s. She doesn't die at the end.  :)