Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Thankyou notes; mailbag

From: "Mike Jones" <mcvax!hslrswi!mjones@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 89 07:02:15 +0200
Subject: Re: Thankyou notes; mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Return-Receipt-To: <mcvax!hslrswi!mjones@uunet.UU.NET>

Hi Andy
         I would like to become a LOVE HOUND , but I am not quite
suer what it entails.I have been an avid fan of Kates for the last
7 years but have only just stumbled across lovehounds.LIving on
th fringe i.e Switzerland we don't get much info on what Kate is upto
these days.So reading lovehounds is really great.Keep up all the good work
you and the group are doing.

Mike Jones,
80A3,Ascom Hasler AG, Belpstrasse 23, CH-3000 Bern 14, Switzerland.

Phone:      Office: +41 31 632057,
Telex:      911119 hagf ch
Fax:        +41 31 632894
Bitnet:     mjones%hslrswi.UUCP@cernvax.BITNET
Uucp:       ... {uunet,ukc,mcvax ... }!cernvax!hslrswi!mjones