Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Thank you notes

From: keving@gaffa.wpd.sgi.com (Kevin Gurney)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 89 15:59:18 PDT
Subject: Re: Thank you notes

Tim Maroney writes:

> From Marvick's most recent blathering I deduce that he has taken the
> coward's way out.  While announcing in public that he would not violate
> KT's rights, he has gone ahead and done it in private.  To his obvious
> pretense must now be added the charge of hypocrisy.
> --
> Tim Maroney, Mac Software Consultant, sun!hoptoad!tim, tim@toad.com

And where did you ever see Andrew "[announce] in public that he would
not violate KT's rights..."? I remember him telling us about the note
in Homeground and the fact since that Kate was supposedly upset about the
demos release he would have to rethink the project, but I never read anything
saying he would not make the tapes available, if in fact that's what he's done.

Get off your high horse, Tim. It's not standing on firm ground.
--
Sorry, nothing witty and politically germane here. I'm on a mental vacation.

keving@gaffa.wpd.sgi.com