Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World

From: jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman)
Date: 29 Jul 89 21:34:36 GMT
Subject: The Sensual World
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

Joe Turner and I were here making preliminary preparations for our all out
assault on the senses and decency, via the medium of Kate Bush's song
"Running Up That Hill" when we, in a fit of dumbness, watched a whole
bunch of Kate interview clips.  I was suddenly visited by this apparition
that spoke unto me thusly:

"The next Kate Bush single will feature this catchy chorus:
    We are living in the sensual world,
    And I am a sensual girl.
 over a pseudo-pop-reggae beat.  Geshtunken!"

Well, Joe told me never to eat on an empty stomach...

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Everybody has hopes, dreams!"        |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  | "No, Nothing!  Not even dreams!"      |