Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: test

From: claris!apple!netcom!wasilko@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Jeff Wasilko)
Date: 28 Jul 89 06:53:44 GMT
Subject: Re: test
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Urgent message to IED:

I've been trying to get mail through to you for some time now, but I haven't heard back from you or from any mailers, so I'm assuming that my machine doesn't know yours.

I live in L.A. and am considering going to the West Coast Katemas party. I'm
offering you (and anyone else in the L.A. area) a ride to SantaCruz. I just
completed the
installation of my auto sound system that will make Kate sound great for the
ride up.

Let me know if you're interested. By the way IED, do you know of a better e-mail
path to your machine fom this area?

Jeff Wasilko
wasilko@netcom.uucp
jjw@pak.uunet