Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: west-coast KaTemas

From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 89 11:12:49 PDT
Subject: Re: west-coast KaTemas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <3013@scolex.sco.COM> tracyr@sco.com wrote:
>besides, tim maroney is in the san francisco area, it seems.
>if both you guys show up, we could have a little "bury the
>haTcheT riTual"?!!

It's kind of you to think of me.  However, I find devotional
personalities highly annoying, and for that reason, I would no more
consider attending a "KaTemas" party than I would, say, a Neo-Pagan
summer solstive ritual.  I prefer my minds unfettered.
Postal: 424 Tehama, SF CA 94103; Phone: (415) 495-2934

"God must be a Boogie Man." -- Joni Mitchell