Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CD, MisK., and Playing a Role

From: alberta!paullu@watmath.waterloo.edu (Paul Lu)
Date: 6 Jul 89 15:01:46 GMT
Subject: Re: CD, MisK., and Playing a Role
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: alberta!news@watmath.waterloo.edu

I believe Mark Anderson (in a recent posting) mentioned something
about September.  Does someone know something about Kate Bush's
next album?  tour?

I'm new to this news-group, but not new to Kate Bush.  Not exactly
and oldtimer either.  But three years is a long time to be fanatic
fan, and not have a new album come out in the meantime.

          ...Paul

P.S.  I haven't a clue whan my e-mail path is.