Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

absKurdiTies Too

From: Oblivious and Numb <8344141@wwu.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 89 17:56 PDT
Subject: absKurdiTies Too

>From: arc!ken@apple.com
>
>Hello,
>        I haven't had time to read gaffa for a couple of weeks, so I
>spent the last hour or two with the issues and people's opinions
>thereof.  Here are my thoughts:
>        You are Kate Bush fans.
>        Kate Bush's private recordings were stolen from her.
>        She has said that she doesn't want anyone to listen to them.
>        You're not much of a fan if you wouldn't obey her wishes.

	This argument doesn't sway me a bit.  Kate has said
	she's a vegetarian.  I will eat meat.  I am a fan of
	her *music*!  (I'm also a Wagner fan, and I can't
	imagine respecting his wishes to prove it.)

	There's a different altogether that I believe has
	persuaded me to not obtain the tapes, but I won't go into
	it because I don't wanna Konvince anyone else...

					LAters.