Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yes, I know

From: stephenc@amd.com (Stephen J. Carter)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 89 09:49:42 PDT
Subject: Re: Yes, I know
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

If Scott doesn't answer you, I can get the necessary info.  I don't
know if the end of the school year has gotten in his way.  The sheet
music he was refering to is not really sheet music.  It is a book with
nice pictures and all the lyrics of Kates Songs.  The only notated
music is the melody line, no arrangements whatsoever.  I have it at
home, having purchased it at Tower Records, and can get you the info
you need, if this is what you really want.  It's not what I want.  I
want full blown piano arrangements, myself.  But, I'm happy to have
the lyrics.

						Steve