Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IED's continued fulminations against the heretic

From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 89 15:36:33 PDT
Subject: Re: IED's continued fulminations against the heretic
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Has it ever occurred to Monsieur Marvick that perhaps the reason some of
us do not rush to buy his illegal bootlegs is out of respect for Ms. Bush
and a consequent reluctance to steal from her?  Were she consulted about
the project, I am quite sure her feelings would be anything but positive.
He is fortunate to escape prosecution for his scheme, in my opinion.
Postal: 424 Tehama, SF CA 94103; Phone: (415) 495-2934

"Genuinely skillful use of obscenities is uniformly absent on the Internet."
	-- Karl Kleinpaste on gnu.gcc