Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _obsK._2_ mailing-list update

From: eutrc3!rcbamw@uunet.UU.NET (m.waucomont)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 89 17:39:19 -0200
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8906142038.AA06107@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> you write:

>Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>    28. Mikki Waucomont   $10.00

Yoh! That's me!

>                                         He is himself amazed that this
>group numbers so few truly serious enthusiasts of Kate Bush's work. It
>is a depressing but unignorable fact that the large majority of the
>readers/contributors to Love-Hounds are not even sufficiently involved
>in the One True God to go to the minimal trouble of packing off an
>order for these recordings.

Aargh! This hurts! I am one of those jerks who didn't include a SSAE...
But this may not be interpreted as a lack of love for Kathy's music!!
As a matter of fact: when The Dreaming became available on CD I spent
every penny I had (and even more I pennies I did _not_ have....) on a
Denon DCD1500 to optimally enjoy her music. It took me more than
a year to pay for my debts, but as soon as I had money again I bought
The Kick Inside, Never Forever, Lionheart, Hounds Of Love and The Whole
Story (solely for "Experiment IV"...)

'Not even sufficiently involved'. Auch! It's just because of the fact
that American stamps are pretty rare around here :-) Ppllllllease
(R. Rabbit has a patent on this one, but I use it every now and then..)
forgive me for the inconvenience and the extra work imposed upon you and
accept my 'Thank you very much, IED'

>-- Andrew Marvick

Ciao!
Michel 'Mikki' Waucomont

PostScript.um: I _do_ love her music. Honest. I am tearing my hairs
               out of my head for having missed obsKuriTies 1. Argh!
               I have accepted that there won't be a second release,
               but yet...