Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: John Precedo <jp@doc.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: 2 Jun 89 17:59:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jp@doc.imperial.ac.uk
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

I only became aware of this newsgroup 2 months ago when I started my
current job, and got access to all this expensive equipment. BUT it
was too late to subscribe for the _obsKuriTies_I_ tape, and I would
kill for a copy (well, almost :-)

Now I read that IED is going to duplicate copies of _obsKuraTies_II_
on reciept of our hard earned readies. Why doesn't IED do the same for
the original, say, after recieving x number of requests for it, or
after y amount of time. There will always be new Love-Hounds to create
a demand, and I for one won't mind paying IED a small-ish fee for his
trouble, on top of the duplicating costs.

	- John
John Precedo		||JANET: jp@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk
Department of Computing,|| aka - the terminal news addict!
Huxley Building,	||
Imperial College,	|| "I mean that's very deep.
London SW7 2BZ		||  That's , y'know, like philosophy"
	...A molotov cocktail and a match to go.. Guns `N' Roses