Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: son of _obsKuriTies_?

From: vicorp!pms@uunet.UU.NET (Peter Shirley)
Date: 2 Jun 89 21:01:45 GMT
Subject: Re: son of _obsKuriTies_?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8906012325.AA02117@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>     Then he will wait until July 1 for anyone who wants a copy
>to send IED $6.50 plus a pre-stamped, self-addressed envelope.

Would IED be kind enough to post his address so that I can send him a check?
	Related: how much postage should be included for a cassette?  I would
hate to find that I hadn't included enough postage on the SSAE, and hence
would be delayed in receiving a copy of this tape.
	Also related: I should like to thank IED for offering the go to the
trouble of having the tapes duped and handling all of the shipping logistics
(aside from affixing postage.)  Thank you, sir!

	-Peter
	"Take my shoes off" -HoL
	Does Kate enjoy being barefoot, as this lyric suggests?  My favorite
	photograph of Kate clearly shows her to be shoeless.