Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

XTC "live" radio shows

From: John M. Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1989 7:55:26 PDT
Subject: XTC "live" radio shows

I am looking for tapes of the recent "live in studio" radio
appearances by XTC, the group that doesn't tour.  I know some of the
appearances they made, but not all.  A partial list of their
appearances follows:

    WBCN (Boston)           Monday 5/15
    WFNX (Lynn/Bosten)      Monday 5/15
    WNEW (NY, 102.7)        Tuesday 5/16
    MTV                     Thursday 5/25
    KLOL (Houston, 101)     Friday 5/26
    K??? (Houston, 104.1)   Friday 5/26

I am willing to trade tapes of other XTC rarities, including
interviews, hard-to-find B-sides, live appearances, etc.  I also have
a fairly decent collection of other stuff, if XTC doesn't thrill you.
In any case, please let me know if you have a tape of any of these
appearances, or any others that I don't know about from their recent
"tour".

Thanks.

	-- John