Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> It's too bad that Geffin Records decided that thier profits were more
> important than Peter Gabriel's wish to call #4 "Peter Gabriel" as well.

I find it really incredible that record companies think that Americans
can't cope with albums with no title. The rest of the world seems to
cope quite well with the first 4 Peter Gabriel albums refered to as 1,
2, 3 and 4. It nearly caught me out when I was last in the US seeing 4
titled Security.

Mark.
--
Mark Prior                              Phone : +61 8 228 5680
University Computing Services           Telex : UNIVAD AA89141