Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sun raster files...

From: munnari!lennon.austek.oz.au!kwood@uunet.UU.NET (Ken Wood)
Date: 22 May 89 10:11:20 GMT
Subject: Re: Sun raster files...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <12906@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

>In article <8905190051.AA00787@xal.Berkeley.EDU>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>> Really-From: @GAFFA.MIT.EDU:peter@xal (Peter Freeman)
>>
>> Could someone in the know please E-mail me info about how I can get Kate
>> raster files for 'suntools -background'?  I seem to remember someone
>> offering an anonymous ftp address about a year ago (?).
>
>That was me, for one.  The image of Kate that is on the cover of TWS can
>be retrieved via anonymous ftp from umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (128.101.224.1)
>in the directory pub/kb.

Does anyone in Australia have these files ? As you may know, it is
difficult or impossible to ftp to the US from here. If you have the
files or know where to get them, please mail me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
        Ken

Ken Wood, Austek Microsystems, Technology Park, Adelaide, SA 5095, Australia
INTERNET:  kwood@austek.oz.au  UUCP: uunet.uu.net!munnari!austek.oz.au!kwood
Disclaimer: My opinions, not my employers
               "John Farnam: The Donny Osmond of the eighties"