Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ZTT records

From: robinson@islnds.dec.com
Date: 19 May 89 12:42:35 GMT
Subject: Re: ZTT records
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: guest@shlump.dec.com

>Really-From: gfd@att.att.com@mtdca.att.com
>I have been awfully fond of whatever records I have
>heard coming out of ZTT records (Zang Tumb Tuum) and
>want to know about any other recordings that they've
>done.  I have Propaganda's _A Secret Wish_ (which is
>excellent), the remixes called _Wishfull Thinking_
>(which, if you like remixes, is amazing), AON
>_Invisible Silence_, _In No Sense? Nonsense!_, and
>_Daft_ (all of which I really like).  We are talking

Actually Invisible Silence and In No Sense? Nonsense are
not ZTT products as they split from the label due to 'personal'
differences with Trevor Horn.

Other ZTT artists to try:
Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Act
Andrew Poppy

will      decwrl!islnds.dec.com!robinson

'for those who heed the call of the machine'