Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: <JBANKERT%SUNRISE.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 89 12:29
Subject: stuff

well, a couple of things.

        to Bret Dahlgren and the others who have queried me about the demos
and may or may not have received a reply- my apologies.  having been a busy
student i haven't had a lot of time to send out mail.  I've made copies
for every whose tape I received and they should be going out in the mail
sometime later this week, probably friday.

        regards the I.R.S. label, I hadn't heard anything about that, but has
anyone out there picked up a recent release IRS put out by the Fine Young
Cannibals titled _The_Raw_and_the_Cooked_.  The single 'She drives me Crazy'
has received quite a bit of MTV exposeure (brak!) but it's a pretty good
disc.  Any comments?

John Bankert