Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "LODEN THOMAS R" <LODEN@LL.LL.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 89 11:49:07 EST

> I have noticed that cept for Jon, IED, and Doug (of course), there are few
> contributors recently from the early days.  Now, I know there are a number

Yo John,

I'm still here (class of 85). In fact, I still have your postings of copying
records to a VHS tape (June 86) & your offer to make Coitus tapes (your band?,
I actually tried to order one, but this was sometime in 87 & I couldn't reach
you at NUSC). Anyway, thanks alot for your input (so there, I've out humbled
you!).

Tom R. Loden