Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos dropout...

From: davidbro@microsoft.UUCP (David Brown)
Date: 24 Apr 89 21:47:16 GMT
Subject: Cathy Demos dropout...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, this should make some person happy...  I have found another
source for my copy of the Cathy Demos tape, and to ease the burden on
the current distributers, have decided to get my copy there.  If IED
wants to fill my slot (I think it was 97-98 or around there) I think
he should set up some sort of lottery.

What is my source?  None other than the illustrious Kate Bush Club of
Western Washington University...  probably one of the most active Kate
Bush worshipping groups this side of the Atlantic (or at least the
Mississippi and north of the Columbia).  You see, I have to think that
it is one of the best, since I helped start it up last year (or more
than last year...  time flies).

At any rate, this just means I'll get it before the rest of you...

pbpbpbpbthththphpt!

dave
--
Dave Brown                                       ...!uunet!microsoft!davidbro
Systems Division, Microsoft Corp., Redmond Wa.