Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted: MIDI BNF grammar.

From: scheer@igloo.Scum.COM (Jon Scheer)
Date: 22 Apr 89 14:40:16 GMT
Subject: Wanted: MIDI BNF grammar.
Newsgroups: rec.music.synth, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.makers, comp.music

Hi.

   Several years ago (3 to 5??) *someone* posted to *some* news group
a BNF grammar for MIDI.  The listing was about one page long and gave
the complete (I believe) grammar.

   At the time, I grabbed it off the net, but now am unable to find
it.  Does anyone happen to have a copy that they could email me?  (I'm
not able to check these news groups often, so I would appreciate

   Thank you.

Jon Scheer
...!mcdchg!amtfocus!outback!wombat
...!mcdchg!cyan!scheer