Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FINAL LIST (IED hopes)--NOTE CHANGES

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 89 11:29:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FINAL LIST (IED hopes)--NOTE CHANGES

>     ONLY the NEXT TEN people on the list--numbers 88-97--should
> mail their cassettes and SSAEs to Michael Portuesi--as soon as Michael
> gives us a mailing address.

For members 88-97 of the list, my mailing address is:

Michael Portuesi
Carnegie Mellon University
P.O. Box 259
Pittsburgh, PA  15213

please include a self-addressed stamped mailer along with your tape.

also, please specify the noise reduction scheme you desire -- none,
Dolby B or C.  If you do not specify a noise reduction scheme I will
use Dolby B.

--
Michael Portuesi * Information Technology Center * Carnegie Mellon University
INET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew