Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demos & Crimson

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 11:39:04 -0500
Subject: Demos & Crimson

	Would I be a REAL Love-Hound if I didn't jump on the band wagon for a
chance at getting a copy of this tape?  Well I guess that depends on your
definition of a REAL Love-Hound, but you can sure as hell count me in!!!
	And would I be a REAL Love-Hound if I didn't follow the masses off the
subject of Kate and into the oblivion of King Crimson?  Maybe, but I'll go with
that one too.

From: jzitt@dasys1.UUCP (Joe Zitt)
> drums. The lineup is volatile -- apparently putting up with Fripp can be
> difficult. Other members have included:

	Maybe he should hook up with Todd Rundgren :-) :-) :-)

> John Wetton (bass/vox) (later with Asia)

	Hey, don't forget UK!!!  (with Bruford, Holdsworth, and Jobson)

> Eddie Jobson (violin)

	Also played violin, and keyboards with UK, Jethro Tull, Roxy Music, and
Frank Zappa

> [Much of this info was appropriated from Pete Frame's indispensable
> <Rock Family Trees>.]

	What is it, and where do I get it?

From: Brian Patrick Arnold <ba0k+@andrew.cmu.edu>
>    75/76 Young Person's Guide to KC (compilation with booklet)

	Nobody's mentioned this yet, and I admit the posibility that I have a
bogus copy (cassette...no booklet :-(  ), but some of the versions on this
aren't the same as on the original albums.  And it quotes the coda from Larks'
Tongues in Aspic (part I) as being from part II.  Though it is quite good in
any case.

Regards,                                          (( I've been told, when I
                                                   (( get older that I'll
Michael Lamoureux (lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org) (( understand it all, but
The MITRE Corporation  7525 Colshire Drive         (( I'm not sure if I want
Mailstop Z531 McLean, VA  22102 (703) 883-5370    (( to.     -Kate Bush
                                                 (( "In Search Of Peter Pan"