Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Story (the Book)

From: Michael Gordon Scott <scottm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 09:00:55 pdt
Subject: The Whole Story (the Book)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have been hearing (via Goldmine Magazine) about a new book called "Kate
Bush : The Whole Story".  Before I pay $30+ for this book, has anyone seen
it.  Everyone I have talked to says that it is still encased in plastic when
they see it in the stores, so noone really knows what it contains.  If anyone
has been lucky enough to actually see INSIDE the book, please post it to the
net, or send me mail personally.

Also, I have an old list of fanzine addresses for Kate, but when I tried to
contact both _HomeGround_ and the Intergalactic Garage, I got no response from
either phone number.  In fact, the number I have for IG is actually a persons
residence, who has been pestered for albums by people who think it is IG for
years.  If anyone has either address, please post that also.  I am sure that
there are alot of people who would love to have this information.

Thanx,

Michael

Dept. of Computer Science      |      Michael G. Scott
Computer Science Bldg. 100     |      scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu
Oregon State University        |      "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902      |       Toto......"  --  Judy Garland
(503) 754-2435	   -or-
(503) 754-3273    U.S.A.       |