Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Cathy Demos_

From: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu (Michael Gordon Scott)
Date: 11 Apr 89 17:16:14 GMT
Subject: _Cathy Demos_
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

In reference to the Cathy demoes, how do we wish to handle requests.
Is it preferred that those who want these demos, send their
requests here, or would it be easier to have those interested in
processing the requests post their mail address, and those who
wish copies just send mail to them.

I for one would love a copy, and if noone minds that I only have
a poineer setup, I would be willing to hadle a few of them.

Michael

Dept. of Computer Science      |      Michael G. Scott
Computer Science Bldg. 100     |      scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu
Oregon State University        |      "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902      |       Toto......"  --  Judy Garland
(503) 754-2435	   -or-
(503) 754-3273    U.S.A.       |