Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shriekback

From: Yary Richard Phillip Hluchan <yh0a+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 89 14:54:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Shriekback

I think someone on this bboard asked about Dave Allen (from Shriekback).
He played on Luc van Acker's self-titled album, but I don't think he played
a major part.
As for the tench EP, most of it is repeated on The Infinite and Best of
Shriekback compilations. It has the tracks "Sexthinkone","A kind of
Fascination", "All the Greek Boys (Do the Handwalk)", "Accreations",
"Mothloop", and "Here comes my hand: clap".

Lastly, I think someone asked about The The (am I on the right bb?) I wrote
Stevo at Some Bizarre two weeks ago asking the same question-"When's the
next LP"? As soon as I get some reply I'll post it. As for outside influence,
well, what I've heard of his second LP sounds a helluva loty like his first
The The LP, which he did completely solo. So don't fret.

The Man who Thought he had No Answers,
Yary