Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy demos

From: jw@math.mit.edu
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 89 00:03:17 EDT
Subject: Cathy demos

Just a suggestion: since IED doesn't really have the time to make a whole
bucket of cassette copies of his hot new material, he could make ONE copy
and send it to someone who has the time, and is willing to deal with all
the mail requests.

Don't all look at me; I'm in the same position vis-a-vis my thesis as IED is.
On the other hand, I think it's such as sensible idea that I might be
willing to shoulder part of the work. (I really want to hear these things
too!) As long as we keep the tree _wide_ rather than _deep_ we shouldn't
get too many n-th generation copies for large n.

If IED were going to do this, presumably it would make sense for him to
pad the tapes up to 45 or 90 minutes (acutally, I use 100 minute tapes)
with other lesser-known Kate material.

Or, as he says, maybe we should all sit tight until we find out whether
there will be any further early demo releases.

Just a suggestion -- and I'm certainly not trying to increase the workload
for anyone!

Julian