Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

King Crimson

From: munnari!pta.oz.au!davidc@uunet.UU.NET (David Clark)
Date: 6 Apr 89 03:17:57 GMT
Subject: King Crimson
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Does any body have any information on King Crimson?
	As far as I know Robert Fripp started the band in
	the early seventies. Adrian Belew has also been in
	King Crimson (I think he replaced Fripp?).
		I've got two of there albums , The Beat and
	Three of a perfect Pair as well as solo albums from
	Robert Fripp and Adrian Belew.
	What I would like to Know is when and where they
	started . Also any info on who has been in it!

					David C....
	davidc@pta.oz