Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics from new boots?

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 5 Apr 89 03:48:29 GMT
Subject: Lyrics from new boots?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In a recent article IED writes:
>     Then on Side Two there are two new songs. IED apologizes, but he
>couldn't possibly find the words to describe them to you
>yet. What he _can_ say is this: if you like Kate Bush,  Y O U   M U S T
>G E T   T H I S   R E C O R D !  And if anyone is ever foolish enough to
>suggest that there is the _slightest_doubt_ that Kate is a full-fledged
>GENIUS--just play them Side Two of this record. That'll put an end to
>such nonsense--the same way it now stops IED's posting.

OK -- I've got my man in San Jose working with his man in LA to get
the boots, but in the meantime, how about some titles and lyrics?
Or better yet, how about an offer from IED to spend his nights making
cassette copies for the rest of us?

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
Tandem Computers
Austin, Texas
DISCLAIMER: Please don't blame E. Brick and those New Bohos on me.