Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

propaganda followup

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 89 22:34:18 EST
Subject: propaganda followup

From: Lazlo Nibble <cs1552ao%charon.unm.edu@ariel.unm.edu>
> In re: Jon Drukman's comments about a Polish CD-3, I was under the
> impression that the single in question was "P:Machinery (Polish)" and
> was a Japanese release.  "P:Machinery" and "Dr. Mabuse" are definitely

Yeah, well, I shouldn't oughta comment on these things I guess.  I looked
at the disc for about 25 seconds before noting the exorbitant price tag
and tossing it back to the salesperson with all speed.  Lazlo's information
is correct, mine is not, you may shoot me through the head at your
leisure.

I will risk saying that the P-Machinery disc had the same tracks as the
P-Machinery 12" single.  That might be incorrect... I do know that it had
"Frozen Faces" on it, though.

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"You're cruisin' for a bruisin'" -- Three Wize Men