Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome back

From: Daniel JJ Ouellette <djjouellette@dahlia.waterloo.edu>
Date: 9 Mar 89 15:50:20 GMT
Subject: Welcome back
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@watdragon.waterloo.edu

Hello and welcome back online gaffa!

Any way, just a few (?) short questions.

Before the untimely demise of gaffa, I posted about a couple of copies of the
Cloudbusting cd single being availabe.  Did any body take them up on the offer
for them?

And, as everyone wants to know, Is the new album coming out yet? does anyone
know what the title is? and most important, are there going to be any cd
singles of any of the singles to be released?

And,(again),  has any one heard the song by Midge Ure  called  Brothers and
Sisters (is this right?) that has Kate doing her thing on it?  I have heard
this song, thought it wonderfull, and was wondering if they are going to
do a video of this for a single, and if Kate is going to be in it.

Well, not much else to say, just glad to see you made it back ok, talk latter,
Danny

.dpt

NOTE.  for all those wonder'n about the .dpt at the end, No I am not handicaped
       and having a secretary type this in for me.  It is just a short form
       of some symbols I use to sign my initials.