Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Backlog

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 89 02:01:49 EST
Subject: Backlog
Sender: nessus

Oh, by the way, there are about 1,000 unread messages in my mailbox on
Eddie.mit.edu.  Many of these message are postings to this mailing
list.  Some are many months old.  I will be feeding these into the
current digests over time, and I will clearly mark them as being
backlogged messages so that people won't be as confused when old
messages ask question that may have already been answered, or what
have you....