Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

what's going on?

From: SXD105@PSUVM.BITNET
Date: 10 Mar 89 17:58:56 GMT
Subject: what's going on?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: netnews@ms.uky.edu

I'm kind of new at this Netnews stuff, so bear with me. I can't belive that
there's a group of Kate fans out there!  I thought we were a rare breed, but I
see other people DO exist!
   Any word on a new release from her?  I heard it was due soon, but this was
monhts ago and I haven't heard anything since.
   Also, reading through what little was on the resurrected gaffa, I saw an
item pertaining to 'subscriptions'?  Am I to understand that there is a Kate-
inspired newsletter etc. that one can get?  If so, sign me up!
   Thanx in advance for any info anyone can give me!
                                                     -Sean.