Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome back?

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 89 10:55:21 EST
Subject: Welcome back?

Glad you're back, L-H...

I was listening to the radio (WDRE) 2 minutes ago while finishing a
programming assignment that was due 4 days ago, and heard the DJ announce
that Kate will be doing a live show on British (TV? Radio? I can't remember)
very soon. Her new record, he says is currently due out in NOVEMBER.
Aaarrghhh!! He said that she and he were born on the same day, and she's one
of his "favorite female vocalists" so he played Running Up That Hill.

--Mike

  -Mike

-  So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.  -
- Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? -
-                       Do you think you can tell?                        -