Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag: Kate-echism XVIII.1.vi

From: raspail!steve@uunet.UU.NET (Steve Schonberger)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 89 13:51:49 CST
Subject: Re: Mailbag: Kate-echism XVIII.1.vi
News-Path: shamash!tank!mimsy!dftsrv!ames!pasteur!ucbvax!bloom-beacon!EDDIE.MIT.EDU!Love-Hounds-request

IED, some of your articles are very interesting, and accomplish your stated
goal of providing less informed Kate fans with enlightenment well.  But your
very long letters, like the recent ones regarding Reich, make it difficult
to sort out the ones that inform the Kate fans from the ones who dispute
things long after the topic is worn out on a lot of us.  I, and I suspect a
lot of others, would appreciate it if you kept the stuff of general interst
in separate articles from the stuff that is mainly of interest to those you
are running detailed discussions (or flames, as they sometimes end up) with
just a few Love-Hounds readers.  That way, if we get tired of reading about
Reich or whatever, we can skip the articles on those topics without missing
the numerous articles of yours that are truly of interest to most of us.

	Steve Schonberger
	steve@raspail.uucp	raspail!steve@shamash.cdc.com
	...!uunet!rosevax!shamash!rapail!steve