Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

to represent or not to represent

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 89 13:47:23 EST
Subject: to represent or not to represent

This whole Wilhelm Reich thing is utterly ridiculous.  He may or may not
have been a complete loon.  He may or may not have been guilty of heinous
crimes against gullible idiots.  He may or may not have deserved
condemnation and torture at the hands of the American Government.  You
personally may or may not feel that medical quacks should be locked up.
I have my own quite strong opinions on the subject but I'll be damned if
I'm going to waste L-H bandwidth with them.  The subject is Kate.  The
song is Cloudbusting.  It's a great song, no matter how you slice it.
Why can't you people see music for the abstract art it is?

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"Mean?  I don't mean anything!"