Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Last 2 lines of Symphony in Blue?

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 5 Jan 89 04:37:48 GMT
Subject: Last 2 lines of Symphony in Blue?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The last two lines of _Symphony_In_Blue_ aren't listed in the album
liner notes.  The first line of the two definitely repeats the first line:

	I spent a lot of my time looking at blue

The last line doesn't quite match any of the other lines, and I can't
make it out entirely.  It begins like the second line of the song, then
I lose the words (although it sounds as if they include the word "water"),
then the line ends with a hard "T" sound:

	The colour of...(water??).......IT!

Anyone know the actual words?

ThanKs.

Steve Williams               USENET:  ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
Tandem Computers             TELE:  512-244-8252
14231 Tandem Blvd.
Austin, Texas  78728