Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: sco!jamescb@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Tue Jan 3 13:45:57 1989

From: jamescb (James Bohem)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Ultravox
Date: 3 Jan 89 21:45:55 GMT

In article <216*haug@si.uninett> Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett%NORUNIX.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
>All of you Ultravox-fans, do not fear! In 1988, both Midge Ure
>and Billy Currie released solo-albums. And, in that interview

Reviews please! Wasn't the last Ultravox album about 4 years ago anyway?
Only comment I've heard abot the solo Currie material was that friends
found it dissapointing...

>I remember last time Midge Ure and Mick Karn did something together,
>back in 1983, that was the single called AFTER A FASHION. If what

I think they also put out an album, unless I was looking at a 12".
I think it had pyramids (Egyptian variety) on the cover.

--
James C. Bohem : Member, Technical Staff, Engineering : The Santa Cruz Operation
{uunet, spl1, ucbvax!ucscc, decvax!microsoft, sun}!sco!jamescb : jamescb@sco.COM