Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWS cover and pictures

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 89 02:01:03 EST
Subject: TWS cover and pictures

Rajeev,
  The picture on the back of The Whole Story is of the cloudbusting
machine that has been a source of debate here for about a week now.
It is also featured in the video of Cloudbusting. Personally, I have
no idea what everyone is talking about with this "orgone" energy and
cloudbusting foo, and don't wish to be enlightened.

Everyone,
  I have been (painstakingly) converting the Kate pictures available
on rna.rockefeller.edu to Amiga IFF format. I have so far kb.ph, kb2.ph,
kb1.ph, and kb4.ph converted. What this really means is A low res and
high res magazine cover with Kate & dunce cap, a large overscanned pic
of Kate at her fairlight, and the cover to the Whole Story. I will soon
be attempting the color pictures... It is my understanding that they
have 16777216 colors... Not to easy to convert to 32 colors! I may try
to use HAM mode to obtain 4096 for a decent conversion. I'll let you
know. If anyone wants these, let me know. Maybe I could add them to the
pictures on rnd.rockefeller.edu...

Mike