Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

b-sides

From: KROVETZ@cs.umass.EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 88 18:49 EST
Subject: b-sides

IED: Can you post the address of EMI and the proper person to
write to about a b-sides CD?  I think we should start a letter
writing campaign.  I can't see any reason not to market a
b-sides CD, even if a new album is due out.  It's very frustrating
to see all these lyrics posted and not know the music.  I've
never heard *any* of Kate's b-sides!  Maybe we can get them
to include some of her "non-singles" songs as well, e.g.
"Be Kind to My Mistakes" (at least that one I've heard), or
the song she did for "Brazil" (especially since the soundtrack
is apparently not going to be released; does EMI own the rights
to it?).  Let's let EMI know how we feel!

-bob

krovetz@cs.umass.edu or
krovetz@umass.bitnet