Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

2nd cumming

From: Doug Alan <nessus@ATHENA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 88 15:56:43 EST
Subject: 2nd cumming
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>      (Jonathan S. Drukman)

> I bought it at Second Coming Records in Cambridge, a place I absolutely
> revile as the most overpriced store in the universe after the chains.
> It was only $21.

Actually, this isn't true.  Second Coming Records is exceptionally
reasonably priced for the Boston area for new records.  Imports at
Second Coming are always a couple dollars less that at Newbury Comics.
Unfortunately, they are not so reasonably priced for bootlegs.
However, they are the only record store in the Boston area that
carries bootlegs.

"For in this sleep of death, what Dreams may come
 When we have shuffled off this mortal coil?"