Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate bootlegs

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 88 11:31:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: kate bootlegs

> *Excerpts from ext.in.love-hounds: 13-Dec-88 kate bootlegs*
> *Love-Hounds-request@EDDI (1707)*
> If you're feeling frisky, rent a HiFi VCR, a copy
> of the Hammersmith Odeon tape, and tape it on a decent home tape deck
> (use a chrome tape, of course!)... This will probably cost less than $10,
> and is definitely the better buy.
Is the Hammersmith Odeon tape readily available in the US?  How much does it
cost?  I can find TWS on video easily enough, but I haven't seen the Hammersmith
video -- I must confess that I haven't been searching very hard, though.

                        --M

--
Michael Portuesi / Information Technology Center / Carnegie Mellon University
INET:   mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu / BITNET: mp1u+%andrew.cmu.edu@cmccvb