Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

4AD & commercials

From: mem@zinn.MV.COM (Mark E. Mallett)
Date: 6 Dec 88 23:24:29 EST (Tue)
Subject: 4AD & commercials

The other day I heard the opening strains of "Fond Affections"
from the first This Mortal Coil album, and looked up to see it
coming from a television ad!  The commercial was for a company
called Santa Fe.  I don't know what their product is.  Or maybe
that was the product, and I don't know what the company is.

Speaking of 4AD, some time ago someone (from "well", methinks)
wrote of a 4AD electronic mailing list.  I sent to the subscription
address but never heard anything.  Was it a hoax?

-mm-
---
Mark E. Mallett  Zinn Computer Co/ PO Box 4188/ Manchester NH/ 03103
Bus. Phone: 603 645 5069    Home: 603 424 8129     BIX: mmallett
uucp: mem@zinn.MV.COM  (  ...{decvax|elrond|harvard}!zinn!mem   )
Northern MA and Southern NH consultants:  Ask me about MV.COM