Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: Chuck Anderson #3000 x1513 <cla%uswest@boulder.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 88 21:52:53 MST
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I remember seeing KaTe perform "Rolling the Ball" ? on TV.
I thought that this was on an early SNL. When did this happen?
I'm not a devotee I just had a long and close relationship with
my cassette of HOL sitting up in the mountains late at night looking
at the stars and the plains (I didn't know about white chocolate at
the time). So maybe I have the name of the song wrong. ?
(I certainly do remember her "rolling the ball - to-oo me" :^) ?

I had NO idea who she was at the time, but I'll NEVER forget the
performance.
--
Chuck Anderson                     [UUCP: ....{ncar|nbires}!boulder!uswat!cla]
life - Boulder, Co.                [INTERNET: cla%uswest@boulder.colorado.edu]