Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB Laser discs?

From: Brian Scarlett <scarlett@watdcsu.waterloo.edu>
Date: 29 Nov 88 02:01:42 GMT
Subject: KB Laser discs?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Are there any KB laser discs floating around?? (import or domestic)

I remember talk of Hair of the Hound a long time ago but my memory is
pretty marginal :)

(anyone seen any P Floyd Ldiscs?   Infirm minds want to know)
thanks many

--
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned                    B. Scarlett
Father it was either me or him,                         U. of Waterloo